Friday, November 6, 2009

I am so new to this, so please excuse the mistakes. I am trying to keep this as a diary of my life. I need to try to get the stress away, the stress I bring on myself. My clients few who I confide in tell me I can write a book. I have 2 children, 3 step children. We just built our home in June, wow it is alot of work, I suppose if I liked clutter It would be OK, although I insist on a spotless home. Downfall?? YES I think so, I need to take time and just sit and relax.....
Yesterday I had a super full day of work from 830am until 9pm, which is no biggie, but I had 20min of a break so I decide to go to the nearest supermarket to get a bagel. My shop is located on a very busy highway, well low and behold my car ran out of gas, pouring rain, I run across the highway buy a gas container, go to the gas station which was thankfully right across the street and get 2.77 of gas, and put in in, well that left my schedule behind...clients just sitting on chairs, laughing which helped me laugh, because if that was the worst thing that happened then its OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment