skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Parents
My parents are both up in age, my dad is 74 soon to be 75 on December 28, My mom 70. They had my in the ladder 30's..I sometimes dwell on loosing them which I know is inevitable. My dad still starts my car in the dead of winter for me, you name it he will do it. He is truly my best friend, I went threw a divorce and no matter what he listened, he still does..I just feel so blessed to have such wonderful parents. Although I do think sometimes my dad thinks I am 16 still. (i wish)He is taking my 11 year old son hunting this month, it will be my sons first time in the woods, so I insist on going, call me crazy but I worry, my dad seems to be a bit insulted, but I cant sit for 10 hours with knots in my stomach, so I will gear up and go. This should be a sight to see, my dad said "DONNA NO CELL PHONE!" I thought that was funny. I have to get on with my day today.
No comments:
Post a Comment